Hiring Office Assistant (Full or Part time)
Our bustling Byron wellness centre is hiring! We have an immediate opening for one or two friendly, loyal, and detail oriented Chiropractic Office Assistant(s). If you understand the benefits of a healthy wellness-based lifestyle and enjoy helping others achieve their full potential, this may be the place for you!
- Build loyalty by exceeding service expectations and nurturing relationships
- Providing a hospitable experience to all practice members
- Greet practice members warmly and professionally
- Efficiently manage appointment bookings over the phone and in person
- Perform patient scans
- Ensure the office area is clean
- Data input and filing
- Answer telephone and provide information to callers
- Daily financial reconciliation
- General administrative and clerical support
- Complete billing to clients and insurance companies
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a Customer Service or Receptionist position. You are a concierge for the office and a multi-tasker extraordinaire to practice members and colleagues.
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional and Mature
- Reliable and Accountable
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible, open to learning, and willing to work collaboratively with a team as well as independently
- Takes pride in their work and their Employer
- Has a "Superior Customer Experience" Mentality
- Leads by example living a healthy wellness-based lifestyle
- Confident, friendly and professional demeanor
- Comfortable with basic computer Windows-based programs, including internet functions
- Ease of using Google and Microsoft Office products
- High degree of accuracy in clerical data entry functions
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- MVA, WSIB, and Insurance processing experience is an asset
- Hours include early mornings, afternoons and evenings. These hours could be split between two part time staff, or they could be considered one full time staff role. A typical week’s hours are Monday to Thursday 7:30am-11:30am, & 1:30-6:30pm, and Friday 7:30-11:30am.
- An inclusive and friendly small office environment
- Chiropractic care for you and your immediate family
- Wholesale discounts on all products carried in office
- Onsite parking
Please email your cover letter & resume to [email protected] by Friday, September 9, 2022 at 11:00am. Along with those documents, you are encouraged to send a brief video introducing yourself, and explain how you will contribute to our mission to improve the health and well-being of our community by assisting the body’s natural healing ability, as well as something interesting about yourself. If you choose not to send a video, please include your answers in your cover letter. Please also let us know if you are interested in full or part time hours.
No phone calls, please. While we appreciate everyone’s interest, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Now Hiring a Registered Massage Therapist
Kay Harris Chiropractic & Wellness Centre is a state-of-the-art health care facility in London (Byron), Ontario designed to provide the very best care for our patients. It is our philosophy to provide our patients with quality care in a friendly atmosphere. Our caring and concerned staff work hard to create a pleasant and professional experience.
The Kay Harris Chiropractic & Wellness Centre is a multi-disciplinary healthcare team. In addition to chiropractic care, we offer registered massage therapy with the utmost detail to clients’ care.
We have an immediate opening for a part to full-time Registered Massage Therapist. This is an excellent opportunity to build and grow your massage therapy business, with an existing client base to take over from our previous long-term RMT, as well as new referrals from the chiropractors. This position offers flexible hours, another RMT in the office, and a generous financial split. We provide administrative support for scheduling, point of sale, and general inquiries, as well as onsite parking. The therapist supplies his/her own linens, lotions, and supplies. Hydraulic massage table is provided in your spacious private room.
Experience is considered an asset, and we welcome recent graduates. The ability to work both independently and as part of a team, coupled with the ability to exceed clients’ expectations is your most important attribute. Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and proof of good standing registration with the CMTO to [email protected]. We are hoping to fill this position quickly, so let’s connect as soon as possible!